Hopkins Verbal Learning Test-Revised/Brief Visuospatial Memory Test-Revised Software Portfolio hvlt-4bvmt-r-sp
For: Software for the HVLT-R and the BVMT-R provides unlimited scoring and reporting of both instruments and a discrepancy report comparing an individual's performance on the two tests
Reading Level: Adult - Elder Adult
Format: Paper-and-Pencil, PC Based Software
Scoring: Computer Scored
Computer Scoring Materials
Ralph H. B. Benedict, PhD, Jason Brandt, PhD, and PAR Staff
The new HVLT-R/BVMT-R SP provides unlimited scoring and reporting for both instruments after hand entry of an individual's raw scores. Several new scores have been developed, including:
- T scores for Trials 1, 2, and 3 of the HVLT-R.
- Reliable Change Scores (evaluates change in scores over time for the HVLT-R and BVMT-R Total Recall and Delayed Recall scores).
- Discrepancy Scores (compares a client's auditory/verbal [HVLT-R] and visual/spatial [BVMT-R] memory test performances; also calculated for Total Recall and Delayed Recall scores).
The software generates up to five reports:
- HVLT-R Score Report -provides raw scores, T scores, percentiles and profiles; also includes new T scores for Trials 1, 2, and 3.
- HVLT-R Longitudinal Report -includes the new Reliable Change Score.
- BVMT-R Score Report -provides raw scores, T scores, percentiles and profiles.
- BVMT-R Longitudinal Report -includes the new Reliable Change Score.
- HVLT-R/BVMT-R Discrepancy Report -includes the new Discrepancy Score.
The Professional Manual Supplement provides information on the development, use, and interpretation of new scores. In addition, normative data are included for all new scores.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10;
Other virtual machine solutions (e.g., Parallels, VMWare) are not supported.
NTFS file system; CD-ROM drive for installation; Internet connection or telephone for software activation
Longitudinal Score Report(BVMT)
Score Report (HVLT)
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.