Released Early 2011
R.D. Hodge, PhD and D.A. Andrews, PhD
The Youth Level of Service/Case Management Inventory 2.0 (YLS/CMI 2.0) is a gender- and culturally-informed, strength-focused risk/needs tool that reliably and accurately classifies and predicts re-offending within male and female juvenile populations.
Created for both genders, the YLS/CMI 2.0 includes new features to address needs of a growing adolescent offender population:
- Expanded age range - 12 to 18 years.
- Large U.S. sample of over 15,000 juveniles.
- Significant minority representation in normative sample.
- U.S. norms by gender and setting.
- Updated literature review.
- Improved definitions for non-criminogenic factors.
- Guidelines that instruct users to consider gender-specific factors, as well as, the importance of minor risk/need factors and non-criminogenic needs.
- Assessment items that address gender-informed responsivity factors - such as pregnancy/motherhood issues and physical/sexual victimisation issues.
- Assessment items that address culturally-informed responsivity factors.
In addition, the YLS/CMI 2.0 provides an opportunity for users to evaluate positive offender attributes so that offender strengths may be highlighted and built upon in service delivery.
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.