MHS Online Assessment Center
The MHS Online Assessment Center offers access to online forms, administration scoring and report generation at a fraction of the cost of traditional paper or software assessments. If you choose to purchase online forms on the new MHS Online Assessment Center, you will:
- Save time, by never having to order paper forms again
- Enjoy the convenience of assessing tests from your home, office or anywhere with a computer and Internet connection
- Receive instantly generated reports
- Benefit from significant cost savings
View the list of tools and online forms available using the Online Assessment Center.
John S. March, M.D., MPH
A revision of the Multidimensional Anxiety Scale for Children, the MASC 2 assesses the presence of symptoms related to anxiety disorders in youth aged 8 to 19 years. The measure distinguishes between important anxiety symptoms and dimensions that broadband measures do not capture. The MASC 2 aids in the early identification, diagnosis, treatment planning and monitoring of anxiety-prone youth.
Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive assessment of anxiety-related symptoms in youth
- Assesses a broad range of emotional, physical, cognitive and behavioral symptoms that represent important dimensions of childhood anxiety
- Multi-rater assessment with parent and self-report ratings in order to gather in-depth, multi-perspective information
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) Indexdifferentiates between children with an anxiety disorder and those in the general population
- Computer-generated reports that describe a youth's anxiety symptoms in detail
- Easy administration, scoring and interpretation of results
- Separation Anxiety/Phobias
- GAD Index
- Social Anxiety
- Obsessions Compulsions
- Physical Symptoms
- Harm Avoidance
- Inconsistency Index (response style)
The MASC 2 is a multi-rater assessment with 50-item self (MASC 2-SR) and parent (MASC 2-P) rating forms. Both rating forms may be administered using online or paper-and-pencil formats. All formats may be scored online using the MHS Online Assessment Center, or scoring only PC based software.
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.