ABAS-3 Interpretive Report_Teacher Form
ABAS_3 Intervention Report_Parent-Primary Caregiver Form
ABAS 3 PARENT REPORT
ABAS-3 Interpretive Report(1)_Parent-Primary Caregiver Form
ABAS-3 Interpretive Report(2)_Parent-Primary Caregiver Form
ABAS- 3 Intervention Planning Report(2)
ABAS-3 Rater Report_Adult (Rated by Others)
ABAS-3 Progress Monitoring Report_Adult Form (Rated by Others)
ABAS-3 Intervention Planning Report(1)
ABAS-3 Interpretive Report_Adult Form
ABAS-3 Intervention Planning Report_Adult Form (Rated by Others)
Patti Harrison, Ph.D., and Thomas Oakland, Ph.D.
Online Administration & Scoring Portal Available (via WPS Online Evaluation System) - Contact PAA to establish an online account.
The ABAS-3 includes new norms, updated item content, improved ease of use and an Intervention Planner that spans the full age range of the assessment.
The third edition of this highly regarded assessment gives you a complete picture of adaptive skills across the life span. Retaining all of the essential features that made the second edition the preferred instrument, the ABAS-3 is even easier to administer and score.
It is particularly useful for evaluating people with developmental delays, autism spectrum disorder, intellectual disability, learning disabilities, neuropsychological disorders and sensory or physical impairments.
Use the ABAS-3 to:
- Assess adaptive skills
- Assist in diagnosing and classifying various developmental, learning, and behavioural disabilities and disorders.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Development treatment plans and training goals.
- Document and monitor progress over time.
- Determine eligibility for services such as disability benefits and evaluating the capacity to live or work independently.
- Facilitate research and program evaluation.
- New norms, updated item content, and improved ease of use
- Covers individuals from birth to 89 years of age
- Assesses 11 essential skill areas within 3 major adaptive domains: Conceptual, Social and Practical.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses.
- Integrates assessment, intervention planning and progress monitoring.
- Compatible with AAIDD, DSM-5 and IDEA.
- For the 11 skill areas assessed - norm-referenced scaled scores.
- For the 3 adaptive domains and the General Adaptive Composite (GAC) - norm-referenced standard scores, confidence intervals for standard scores and percentile ranks.
- In addition, all scores can be categorised descriptively.
Behaviour rating scale typically completed by parent, caregiver, and/or teacher, self-rating option for adults.
- Parent/Primary Caregiver Form (Ages 0-5)
- Teacher/Daycare Provider Form (Ages 2-5)
- Parent Form (Ages 5-21)
- Teacher Form (Ages 5-21)
- Adult Form (Ages 16-89)
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.