Browsing Our Catalogue
We invite you to browse our website and product catalogue. To browse, you do not need to register or log in. When browsing the site, all prices are displayed in Australian dollars inclusive of GST.
PAA only distribute products to qualified professionals in Australia and New Zealand. New Zealand customers do not pay Australian GST and may view ex-GST pricing by registering online and using the Members Login function. Alternatively, Australian and New Zealand customers may view/print our respective price lists available on our Printable Price Lists page when browsing our site. We only accept payment in Australian dollars (AUD).
Online Ordering Information
In order to purchase assessment products you must first register online as a user/member. In addition, many of our assessment instruments require you to be qualified at a specific level before you can make a purchase. Upon establishing your qualifications, you will be assigned a User Level by PAA enabling you to purchase products for which you are qualified.
By registering online, you will become the primary financial account holder (note – this is not a credit account) and you are responsible for all purchases and transactions made on your PAA financial account. Once the primary financial account holder is registered with PAA, these details are used for receipting purposes. If you or your organisation require only one financial statement with PAA, only one primary financial account holder should register with us. Other persons may become Authorised Financial Account Users to access the same financial account if authorised to do so by the primary financial account holder. Contact PAA if you require assistance prior to registering.
To Register Online
- Go to NEW CUSTOMER and complete the online registration form with your personal details, professional qualifications and assign your financial account email and password.
- Allow 24 hours to be assigned your USER LEVEL before ordering online. You will receive email notification of your USER LEVEL enabling you to purchase products of that level.
- To view your USER LEVEL once assigned, log in and go to MY DETAILS.
- You are only required to register online once to establish an online customer financial account.
- If a credit account is required, submit the CREDIT APPLICATION FORM. Log in, go to MY DETAILS, then CREDIT APPLICATION FORM. Allow 7 days for processing. (See Credit Application Terms below).
To Order Online
Step 1 – Member Login
- To order, you must log in. Enter MEMBERS LOGIN.
- Enter the email address and password established by the primary financial account holder.
Step 2 – Select Products and Add to Cart
- Select products easily via these methods:
a) The PRODUCT QUICK FIND, or
b) Browsing the PRODUCT CATALOGUE, ‘View All Assessments’ or catalogue sub-category links, or
c) The SEARCH function.
- Select the quantity required for one or more of the items displayed on product page.
- Click ADD TO CART.
- Repeat process to order various assessment products.
Step 3 – My Order Panel
- View a summary of your order in the MY ORDER panel.
- To finalise ordering, select EDIT or CHECKOUT on the MY ORDER panel
or click on the SHOPPING CART icon
Step 4 – Shopping Cart Page
- CONTINUE CHECKOUT
- Select from one of the following options:
- PRINT to fax/mail your order with your payment by credit card, cheque/money order, or purchase order if approved for a credit account).
- GO BACK TO SHOPPING
Step 5 – Check Out Page
- To finalise your order, the CHECKOUT displays your order, billing/shipping details for your confirmation.
- Enter your credit card payment. (If you are approved for a credit account – select PAY BY ACCOUNT).
- Click CONFIRM ORDER for first confirmation of order.
- Click YES or NO to proceed/or not with the second and final confirmation of order.
- Your order and payment are now submitting for processing
Step 6 – Check Out Confirmation Page
- A CHECKOUT CONFIRMATION page displays to print for your records.
- To view your orders/invoices, go to MY DETAILS, then ORDER HISTORY.
Step 7 – To View Your Order History
- Go to MY DETAILS, then ORDER HISTORY
To order by Mail/Fax/Email/Phone
Orders may also be made by mail, fax, email or phone. Written orders are preferred. Government and some institutional customers must provide an appropriate official purchase order number for inclusion on our invoices. The use of the correct product code will facilitate the accurate filling of your order. Refer to Payment Options.
PAA Printable Order Form
Download and print the PAA Order Form for your convenience.
Printable Price Lists
View/print our printable price lists for Australian or New Zealand customers.
Prices & Freight/Handling Charges
Prices are quoted in Australian dollars inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Tax). These prices are subject to change without notice. Goods shipped to New Zealand customers outside of Australia do not incur GST. New Zealand customers can use the online Members Login to view prices excluding GST. Products are only available to qualified professionals in Australia and New Zealand.
A freight/handling charge applies to all product orders sent to customers:
- Australian customers are charged at 7.5% of the order value, to a maximum of $66 incl gst.
- New Zealand customers are charged at 12.5% of the order value, to a maximum of $120 excl gst.
The website will automatically calculate freight charges for online orders within the shopping cart at the time of ordering.
Actual postage costs will be charged to customers for the return of reports from the PAA Scoring Bureau service and for customer requested special courier deliveries.
Payment is required with any order, unless a credit account has been established with PAA. We accept credit card payments online via our SSL secure server. This provides encrypted security for sensitive data such as credit card details.
We accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
At PAA we understand that there is doubt in some people’s minds as to the safety of credit card transactions over the internet. Therefore our website allows customers the convenience to print orders to mail or fax with their payment (either credit card or cheque/money order).
A credit account with PAA can be established on request. (Refer to Credit Application Information, Credit Account Application Form and Terms of Credit).
Once this is established, you may complete the online order form and submit it and have the goods charged to a 30-day account. An invoice will be sent to you with the goods.
We also accept payment by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Contact PAA for our banking details if you wish to forward your payments by EFT. PAA bank account details are printed on all invoices.
Credit accounts are generally only approved for government departments, agencies and institutions, companies and professional practices anticipating spending in excess of $2,000 p.a.with PAA. These accounts will be established upon completion of our Credit Application Form and verification of credit references.
The completed Credit Application Form is to be returned to PAA by fax or mail. Please allow seven working days for processing of applications.
Pre-payment is required for all orders until the credit account is approved. Upon successful application, you will be notified in writing that your credit account has been established and advised of your credit limit.
Terms of Credit
All invoices are payable net 30 days from the date of invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing. A monthly statement will be issued to credit account holders.
Interest, at the rate of 18% p.a., will be charged on amounts outstanding for 60 days and over. Credit account holders will be liable for any collection fees incurred by PAA in recovery outstanding payments. PAA will require payment for, or refuse supply of, any products if a credit account is in arrears for 60 days or more, unless a formal arrangement for payment is in place.
PAA will accept the return of any products supplied to a purchaser if:
- They are returned within 30 days of supply AND
- They are accompanied by a proof of purchase (invoice) AND
- They are in clean, saleable condition (unused and undamaged), in sets or packages as originally purchased (except damaged or defective goods) AND
- They are returned at the purchaser’s expense (except damaged or defective goods which are returned at PAA’s cost).
Policies, Conditions & Terms of Business
All pages of this website form part of Psychological Assessment Australia’s “Policies, Conditions & Terms of Business” including:
- New Customer Registration and User Agreement
- User Level Qualifications
- Copyright Notice
- Ordering Information
- Authorised Account Holders
- User Support
- Product Catalogue
Contact Psychological Assessments Australia (PAA) if you require any assistance.