Paper Forms and Hand Scoring Materials
NEO Inventories Problems in Living Checklist (25)
NEO Inventories Style Graph Booklets (25)
NEO Job Profiler Booklets (25)
NEO-PI-3 Adolescent Combined-Gender Profile Forms (Form S/Form R) (25)
NEO-PI-3 Adult Combined-Gender Profile Forms (Form S/Form R) (25)
NEO-PI-3 Form R Adolescent Profile Forms (25)
NEO-PI-3 Form R Adult Profile Forms (25)
NEO-PI-3 Form S Adolescent Profile Forms (25)
NEO-PI-3 Form S Adult Profile Forms (25)
NEO-PI-3 Hand Scorable Answer Sheets (25)
NEO-PI-3 Reusable Form R Item Booklets (10: 5 Male and 5 Female)
NEO-PI-3 Reusable Form S Item Booklets (10)
Your NEO Summary Feedback Sheets (25)
Kits (Physical and Online)
NEO-PI-3 Adolescent Comprehensive Kit
NEO-PI-3 Adult Comprehensive Kit
NEO Inventories Professional Manual: NEO-PI-3, NEO-FFI-3, NEO PI-R
The NEO Software System is now available, which is compatible with the new NEO-3 Inventories
Paul T. Costa, Jr., PhD and Robert R. McCrae, PhD
The NEO-PI-3 is a revision of the Revised NEO Personality Inventory (NEO PI-R), the standard questionnaire of the FFM. It is a concise measure of the five major domains of personality (Neuroticism, Extroversion, Openness, Agreeableness, and Conscientiousness) and the six facets that define each domain. Taken together, the five domain scales and the 30 facet scales facilitate a comprehensive and detailed assessment of general personality. Its age range has been extended downward, making it appropriate for use with adolescents as young as 12 years. The NEO-PI-3 retains the reliability and validity of the NEO PI-R and features new normative data. Thirty-eight items from the NEO PI-R have been revised or edited to lower the reading level and make the instrument more appropriate for younger examinees or adults with lower educational levels. The two-part carbonless Hand-Scorable Answer Sheet, usable with either Form S (for self-reports) or Form R (for observer reports), eliminates the need for separate scoring keys or templates. The NEO-PI-3 also may be scored and/or administered electronically using the NEO Software System.
What's Available in the NEO Inventories?
- The Professional Manual addresses the NEO-PI-3 and NEO-FFI-3 as well as the NEO PI-R.
- The NEO-PI-3 includes a downward extension to age 12, making it appropriate for use with adolescents.
- Items have been revised or edited to make them easier to read and more appropriate for younger examinees.
- Separate adolescent (12-20 years) and adult (21 years and older) norms are now available.
- Profile Forms have been made larger and more user-friendly. A separate Profile Form for combined-gender norms is now available; previously, this was available only in the NEO Software System.
- The NEO Problems in Living Checklist offers additional information about NEO Inventories results and aids clinicians in planning treatment and assessing progress. Spotlighting particular problems individuals may be facing depending on their test outcomes, it is excellent for providing information about client problems, setting goals, and planning interventions.
- The NEO Style Graph Booklet provides an innovative way to provide feedback to respondents based on their NEO profiles. Each graph shows clients how their particular FFM domain results interact with each other and form different areas of their personality. It is helpful in occupational and clinical settings.
- The Your NEO Summary feedback sheet enables you to give clients a summary of their NEO performance.
- The NEO Job Profiler helps make hiring decisions by weighing candidate's traits against the qualities needed for success in a given position.
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.