The NEO Software System is also now available, which is compatible with the new NEO-3 Inventories.
Additional new forms for use with the New NEO-FFI-3 are available on the New NEO-PI-3 page.
Paul T. Costa, Jr., PhD and Robert R. McCrae, PhD
The NEO-FFI-3, a revision of the NEO Five-Factor Inventory (NEO-FFI), is a 60-item version of the NEO-PI-3 that provides a quick, reliable, and accurate measure of the five domains of personality (Neuroticism, Extraversion, Openness, Agreeableness, and Conscientiousness). All items on the NEO-FFI-3 were taken directly from the NEO-PI-3. It is especially useful when time is limited and global information on personality is considered sufficient. The NEO-FFI can help you understand an individual's basic emotional, interpersonal, experiential, attitudinal, and motivational styles.
Fifteen of the 60 NEO-FFI items have been replaced to improve readability and psychometric properties. This revision is appropriate for respondents ages 12 years and older, with new norms provided in the Professional Manual. Self-report (Form S) and observer rating (Form R) forms are available. Administration takes as little as 10-15 minutes; calculation of raw scores takes only 1-2 minutes.
What's available in the NEO Inventories?
- A NEO Inventories Professional Manual addresses the NEO-PI-3 and NEO-FFI-3 as well as the NEO PI-R.
- The NEO-FFI-3 includes a downward extension to age 12, making it appropriate for use with adolescents.
- Items have been revised or edited to make them easier to read and more appropriate for younger examinees.
- Separate adolescent (12-20 years) and adult (21 years and older) norms are now available.
- The NEO Problems in Living Checklist offers additional information about NEO Inventories results and aids clinicians in planning treatment and assessing progress. Spotlighting particular problems individuals may be facing depending on their test outcomes, it is excellent for providing information about client problems, setting goals and planning interventions.
- The NEO Style Graph Booklet provides an innovative way to provide feedback to respondents based on their NEO profiles. Each graph shows clients how their particular FFM domain results interact with each other and form different areas of their personality. It is helpful in occupational and clinical settings.
The Your NEO Summary feedback sheet enables you to give clients a summary of their NEO performance.
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.