Call PAA today to establish you PARiConnect account for online administration, scoring and reporting.
Cecil R. Reynolds, PhD
The TOGRA is a speeded measure of reasoning ability and problem-solving skills designed for individual or group administration.
Features and Benefits
- As a result of extensive expert review and statistical analysis, the TOGRA’s racial, gender, and religious bias is minimal—ideal for any measure used for selection purposes to avoid adverse impact.
- Offers a wider variety of item content and greater test score stability than competing measures.
- Yields a General Reasoning Index (GRI), a highly reliable score that reflects overall measurement of the general factor of reasoning and problem-solving skill.
- Consists of items that assess verbal, non-verbal, and quantitative reasoning and problem-solving skills through tasks that are inductive as well as deductive in nature.
- Requires only 16 minutes for administration and 2-3 minutes for scoring.
- Administration and scoring are available through PARiConnect..
- Two equivalent alternate forms (Blue and Green) enable you to retest and monitor progress without worrying about practice effects.
- May be administered to groups or individuals and using a computer or traditional paper-and-pencil. This flexibility makes the TOGRA a viable option for use in human resource and related industrial settings, schools, juvenile and adult justice systems and clinical settings.
- Standardised on a 2010-Census-matched sample of 3,013 individuals.
- Multiple types of scores are provided, including z-scores, normal curve equivalents, stanines, percentiles, and for the younger ages, age equivalents.
- An investigation of TOGRA scores’ relationship to examinees’ occupational data revealed expected patterns, with median GRI scores increasing as examinees’ industries moved from physically oriented occupations to business- and science-oriented occupations.
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.