How to conduct a local administration
In some cases, you will want to conduct a local administration, where the rater sits down at your computer and completes the assessment.
To conduct a local administration
- Select the Local Administration icon for a product. This could be on the Express Launcher page or a product landing page.A list of available forms appears.
- Select a form by clicking Select in the right column.A list of clients appears.
- Select a client by clicking the checkbox to the left of their name.
- Click Next.
- Review the client information.If there is a mistake, you can correct it on this page. Note that any changes you make will be applied to the client’s information on the My Clients page.
- Click Save. (Note that you need to click Save to proceed, even if you haven’t changed the client information).
- Click Start Now to begin the assessment.The selected form opens. Allow the client or rater to enter their responses.
Note: When you click Start Now, the system will automatically log you out of the assessment portal. This is a safety precaution to ensure that nobody can access your assessment account.