Computer Scoring Materials
PAI Public Safety Selection Report Counter Serial Number (100 Uses)
PAI Public Safety Selection Report Counter Serial Number (25 Uses) incl item/response booklets
PAI Public Safety Selection Report Counter Serial Number (50 Uses)
PAI Public Safety Selection Report Manual
PAI Public Safety Selection Report Module-CD-ROM
PAI Public Safety Selection Report On-Site Scanning Module CD-ROM
PAI Public Safety Selection Report Scannable Answer Sheets (25)
PAI Software Item/Response Booklets (25)
PAI Software Portfolio with PAI, PAS, PAI-IE Software Modules CD-ROM
PAI-SP Counter Serial Number (25 on-screen administrations of the PAI) via email
PAI-SP PAS Counter Serial Number (50 On-Screen Administrations of the PAS)
PAI-SP Scannable Answer Sheets (25)
PAS Software Item/Response Sheets (25)
Leslie C. Morey, PhD, PAR Staff
The PAI-SP is a powerful diagnostic and interpretive system. The design of this system offers a variety of modules to meet your specific assessment needs. The PAI-SP provides a common framework of basic functionality and features to all enabled PAI modules. This functionality includes navigation tools, file handling, report editing, and remote (telephone and Internet) updating for the on-screen administration counters.
- Powerful diagnostic and interpretive logic incorporates interpretation of the 22 PAI scales modified by all relevant subscale-to-scale and subscale-to-subscale interpretive considerations.
- Highly sophisticated interpretive algorithms incorporate the most up-to-date research on the PAI and psychopathology, including both positive and negative aspects of the individual's self-concept.
- In addition to scoring the PAI forms (i.e. PAI Answer Sheet, PAI Critical Items Form-Revised), the software generates exceptionally comprehensive, useful, and accurate 10-15 page PAI Clinical Interpretive Reports or 2-4 page PAS Score Reports
- Enhanced functionality enables you to separate multiple profile overlays with scale labels simultaneously.
- System allows you to administer the PAS (screener) on-screen and then automatically transition to the full PAI if your client's responses meet the cut-off threshold you have selected.
- The unique PAI Interpretive Explorer (PAI-IE) Module-just click on the hyperlinks to access pertinent definitions, supplemental indexes, relevant statistics, and comparisons of client data with appropriate normative and clinical samples.
- You pay only if you choose to administer the PAI or PAS on-screen. A Counter Serial Number is used to activate the on-screen administrations.
An Excellent Organisational Tool
The PAI-SP file handling system allows you to create a common client file under which all PAI and PAS protocols and report files for that client are managed. The client file contains all demographic information for that client. Once a client file has been established, this information will be shared by all protocols and reports that are generated.
PAI-SP Now on CD-ROM!
In response to Customer requests, we have now converted our PAI-SP software from 3.5" disks to CD-ROM.
- You may convert all of your existing modules to PAI-SP by using the PAI-SP Media Conversion CD-ROM for each installed module. No Key Disk is required to install or uninstall the PAI-SP software. Software activation and the installation of additional counter uses for on-screen administration of the PAI or PAS are accomplished via a Counter Serial Number system.
- We strongly encourage Windows XP users to convert to PAI-SP CD-ROM. The software has been updated to improve its performance on Windows XP.
- If you use or plan to use the PAI Public Safety Selection Report or Correctional Settings Module, you will need to install the PAI-SP Version 3.0 or higher.
Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Other virtual machine solutions (e.g., Parallels, VMWare) are not supported.
NTFS file system; CD-ROM drive for installation; Internet connection or telephone for activation and counter update.
If purchasing a PAI product for the first time, we recommend ordering the PAI Professional Manual.
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.