Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI) Software Portfolio pai-sp
Author: Leslie C. Morey, PhD, PAR Staff
For: Administers the PAI and PAS on-screen and generates PAI and PAS reports
Reading Level: Adult
Format: PC Based Software
Length: 50-60 minutes
Scoring: Computer Scored
PAI Plus is an updated way to interpret PAI data - Online via PARiConnect and Software update
PAI Plus Software update available now
PAI SP PAI PLUS UPDATE (DOWNLOAD)
PAI Software Portfolio with PAI, PAS, PAI-IE Software Modules CD-ROM
PAI-SP Counter Serial Number (25 Uses)
PAI-SP Counter Serial Number (50 Uses)
PAI-SP PAS Counter Serial Number (50 Uses of the PAS)
PAI Public Safety Selection Report Counter Serial Number (25 Uses)
PAI Public Safety Selection Report Counter Serial Number (50 Uses)
PAI Public Safety Selection Report Counter Serial Number (100 Uses)
PAI Public Safety Selection Report On-Site Scanning Module CD-ROM
PAI Public Safety Selection Report Professional Manual
Kits (Physical and Online)
PAI Public Safety Selection Report Module-CD-ROM Kit
Paper Forms and Hand Scoring Materials
PAI Public Safety Selection Report Scannable Answer Sheets (25)
PAI-SP Item/Response Booklets (25)
PAI-SP Scannable Answer Sheets (25)
PAS-SP Item/Response Sheets (25)
PAI® Plus available via PARiConnect online scoring and PAI scoring software update!
Contact PAA today to set up your PARiConnect online account to utilise online administration, scoring and reporting.
If purchasing a PAI product for the first time, we recommend ordering the PAI Professional Manual.
The PAI-SP is a powerful diagnostic and interpretive system. The design of this system offers a variety of modules to meet your specific assessment needs. The PAI-SP provides a common framework of basic functionality and features to all enabled PAI modules. This functionality includes navigation tools, file handling, report editing, and remote (telephone and Internet) updating for the on-screen administration counters.
- Powerful diagnostic and interpretive logic incorporates interpretation of the 22 PAI scales modified by all relevant subscale-to-scale and subscale-to-subscale interpretive considerations.
- Highly sophisticated interpretive algorithms incorporate the most up-to-date research on the PAI and psychopathology, including both positive and negative aspects of the individual's self-concept.
- In addition to scoring the PAI forms (i.e. PAI Answer Sheet, PAI Critical Items Form-Revised), the software generates exceptionally comprehensive, useful, and accurate 10-15 page PAI Clinical Interpretive Reports or 2-4 page PAS Score Reports
- Enhanced functionality enables you to separate multiple profile overlays with scale labels simultaneously.
- System allows you to administer the PAS (screener) on-screen and then automatically transition to the full PAI if your client's responses meet the cut-off threshold you have selected.
- The unique PAI Interpretive Explorer (PAI-IE) Module-just click on the hyperlinks to access pertinent definitions, supplemental indexes, relevant statistics, and comparisons of client data with appropriate normative and clinical samples.
- You pay only if you choose to administer the PAI or PAS on-screen. A Counter Serial Number is used to activate the on-screen administrations.
An Excellent Organisational Tool
The PAI-SP file handling system allows you to create a common client file under which all PAI and PAS protocols and report files for that client are managed. The client file contains all demographic information for that client. Once a client file has been established, this information will be shared by all protocols and reports that are generated.
Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Other virtual machine solutions (e.g., Parallels, VMWare) are not supported.
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.