MHS Online Assessment Center
The MHS Online Assessment Center offers access to online forms, administration scoring, and report generation at a fraction of the cost of traditional paper or software assessments. If you choose to purchase online forms on the new MHS Online Assessment Center, you will:
- Save time, by never having to order paper forms again
- Enjoy the convenience of assessing tests from your home, your office, and anywhere with a computer and Internet connection
- Receive instantly generated reports
- Benefit from significant cost savings
- View the list of tools and online forms available using the Online Assessment Center.
Raymond DiGiuseppe, PhD and Raymond Chiop Tafrate, PhD
The Anger Regulation and Expression Scale (ARES) is a comprehensive, self-report measure of angry thoughts, emotions and behaviours in youth aged 10 to 17 years. Derived from the Anger Disorder Scales (ADS), the ARES assesses tendencies towards inward and outward expression of anger, along with the range and duration of anger experiences.
Numerous scales explore different forms of aggression including indirect aggression, bullying, and revenge. Results from the ARES provide both a general overview and an in-depth insight of psychological and behavioural aspects of anger, all of which may be used to highlight important problem areas and inform appropriate interventions.
Scales & Forms
- Arousal - Psychological Arousal; Cognitive Arousal
- Bitterness - Resentment; Suspiciousness
- Overt Aggression - Physical Aggression; Verbal Aggression
- Covert Aggression
- Subversion - Relational Aggression; Passive Aggression
Extent of Anger
- Scope of Triggers
- Problem Duration
- Episode Duration
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.