Sample CAB PARiConnect Parent Extended Form
Sample CAB PARiConnect Teacher Report
CAB Score Report – Teacher Rating – Sample 1
CAB Score Report – Extended – Parent Rating – Sample 1
CAB Score Report – Extended – Parent Rating – Sample 2
CAB Score Report – Teacher Rating – Sample 3
Contact PAA today to set up your PARiConnect online account to utilise online administration, scoring and reporting.
Bruce A. Bracken, Ph.D, and Lori K. Keith, Ph.D
The CAB is an objective, comprehensive and highly reliable behaviour rating scale that is closely aligned with current diagnostic criteria found in the DSM-IV-TR™ and IDEA.
Features and Benefits
- Assists in the identification of children and adolescents across a wide age range who are in need of behavioural, educational, psychiatric treatment or intervention.
- Assesses behaviours that reflect current societal concerns and issues about youth and their behaviour (e.g., bullying, aggression, executive function, gifted and talented).
- A balanced theoretical framework of both competence-based qualities and problem-based concerns makes the CAB useful for evaluating adaptive strengths and clinical risks.
- IDEA requires that emotional disturbance, an educationally related disorder, be differentiated from social maladjustment; two CAB scales, Emotional Disturbance and Social Maladjustment, may be used to help differentiate these conditions. The Professional Manual addresses these scales with a case example, discussion of interpretation and to further differentiate ED and SM discrepancy score tables for each of the CAB forms.
- Three separate rating forms (Parent Extended [CAB-PX], Parent and Teacher) contain corresponding items, allowing parents and teachers to contribute equally to the evaluation of target behaviours.
- Requires an 8th-grade reading level for completion.
- Included with the introductory kit, the CAB-SP calculates raw scores, T scores, and percentiles for all scales and clusters after hand-entry of item responses. The software generates unlimited complete Score Reports and profiles for all CAB forms.
- Normative data include 2,114 parent ratings and 1,689 teacher ratings.
- Scale and cluster internal consistency necessary coefficients are .88 and higher across the three CAB forms.
- Test-retest reliability coefficients across the three CAB forms ranged from .77 to .95.
- Scales and clusters on all CAB forms demonstrate good evidence of validity based on test content; factor analytic studies; convergent and discriminant evidence; and concurrent validity studies across various clinical groups, including conduct/disruptive behavioural disorders, cognitive dysfunction, and ADD/ADHD.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
Mac users: install Windows in VirtualBox or BootCamp.
Other virtual machine solutions (e.g., Parallels, VMWare) are not supported.
Prerequisites: NTFS file system; Internet connection or telephone for activation; CD-ROM drive for installation.
CAB Teacher Score Report
CAB Parent-Extended Score Report
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.