Cecil R. Reynolds, PhD, Erin D. Bigler, PhD
The CASE-SF is designed to provide you with a rapid assessment of elderly adults (ages 55-90 years) to determine whether a more comprehensive evaluation of psychopathology or a referral for a different type of examination might be needed (e.g., referral to a neuropsychologist). The CASE-SF consists of a self-rating test booklet (Form S) and an other-rating test booklet (Form R) that can be completed by a knowledgeable caregiver such as a spouse, child, home health-care worker or sibling.
Cognitive Competence (COG)
Fear of Aging (FOA)
Substance Abuse (SUB)
Validity Scales Lie (L)
- The CASE-SF Form R provides independent information about the patient from caregivers for verification of patient status or when the patients are unable to complete the assessment themselves due to physical or cognitive difficulties.
- Designed to help you track treatment effectiveness or monitor a patient's clinical status over time.
- Enables you to quickly evaluate large numbers of seniors in a variety of settings such as assisted living facilities, nursing homes, and community care centres.
- Normative data derived from the CASE sample.
CASE-SF items are free of gender or ethnic bias.
- The CASE/CASE-SF Professional Manual provides all of the necessary information for the administration and scoring of both the CASE and the CASE-SF.
- Patients and knowledgeable caregivers can complete the CASE-SF in 20 minutes or less; scoring and profiling is quick and easy.
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.