Detailed Assessment of Posttraumatic Stress Interpretive Report daps-ir
For: Scores all of the trauma and related scales of the DAPS and provides additional test information not available by hand scoring
Reading Level: Adolescent - Elder Adult
Format: Paper-and-Pencil, PC Based Software
Length: 20-30 Minutes
Scoring: Computer Scored
DAPS-IR Counter Serial Number (25 Administrations) – Download
DAPS-IR Counter Serial Number (50 Administrations) – Download
DAPS-IR Software – Download
John Briere, PhD, PAR Staff
The DAPS-IR provides a comprehensive diagnostic and interpretive system that may be used to administer, score and generate profiles and interpretive reports for the DAPS.
The report includes demographic information entered by the clinician, the score summary tables for the protocol, the individual's profile of DAPS T scores, narrative text on the validity of the protocol, detailed information about the individual's scores on each of the DAPS scales and subscales, profiles of peritraumatic distress and all DAPS scales, additional scale data (e.g. effortful avoidance versus numbing avoidance), diagnostic information, and an item response summary table for each scale. In addition, the report includes updated scoring for the Acute Stress Disorder (ASD) diagnostic criteria.
- Administers the DAPS on-screen and generates raw and scaled (T) scores, profiles and interpretive text.
- Scores, profiles, and interprets hand-entered item responses from a completed paper-and-pencil version of the test.
- Unlimited scoring and report generation after hand-entry of an individual's item responses from the paper-and-pencil form. You pay only if you administer the test on-screen via a Counter Serial Number.
- Generates profile graphs with the ability to overlay profiles of prior test administrations for that client.
- Reports may be edited easily on-screen to incorporate additional clinical information, tailor interpretive statements and recommend intervention strategies that target the specific needs or special circumstances of the individual client.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10;
Other virtual machine solutions (e.g., Parallels, VMWare) are not supported.
NTFS file system; CD-ROM drive for installation; Internet connection or telephone for software activation. The DAPS-IR (V.1.10) software activation is accomplished via Internet or telephone. Counter Serial Numbers are required for on-screen administrations.
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.