Personality Assessment Inventory-Adolescent (PAI-A) Software Portfolio pai-a-sp
Author: Leslie C. Morey, PhD and PAR Staff
For: Scores and generates Clinical Interpretive Reports for the PAI-A
Reading Level: Adolescent 12-18 years of age
Format: Paper and Pencil; PC Software
Scoring: Hand Scored; Computer Scored
PAI-A Software Portfolio CD-ROM
PAI-A Counter Serial Number (25 uses of the PAI-Adolescent)
PAI-A Counter Serial Number (50 uses of the PAI-Adolescent)
Paper Forms and Hand Scoring Materials
PAI-A Software Item/Response Booklets (25)
Contact PAA today to set up your PARiConnect online account to utilise online administration, scoring and reporting.
The PAI-A SP is used to score and interpret the Personality Assessment Inventory-Adolescent (PAI-A). The software provides a Clinical Interpretive Report based on an on-screen administration of the PAI-A or hand entry of an adolescent's item or scale raw scores (entered by the clinician). Program functionality includes navigation tools (e.g. menu system, Quickstart dialog box, Toolbar, Status Bar), file handling and report editing. As a PAI-A SP user, you will receive information from PAR whenever an upgrade becomes available.
- Powerful diagnostic and interpretive logic incorporates interpretation of the 22 PAI-A scales modified by all relevant subscale-to-scale and subscale-to-subscale interpretive considerations.
- The software generates exceptionally comprehensive, useful and accurate Clinical Interpretive Reports.
- You pay only if you choose to administer the PAI-A on-screen. A Counter Serial Number is used to activate the on-screen administrations.
- Includes built-in, easy-to-use report editing features.
- Exports client data to many spreadsheet and database programs.
- Exports client reports to common word processing programs.
- Includes an optional password feature to ensure the privacy and security of client data during on-screen administration and for general security of data.
- Saves valuable clinician scoring and report-writing time.
The components of the PAI-A SP include a CD-ROM with the PAI-A SP software ready to install onto your hard drive, a Quick Start Guide, and an on-screen PAI-A Software Manual.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
NTFS file system; CD-ROM drive for installation; Internet connection
Note: The PAI-A SP software activation is accomplished via Internet. Counter Serial Numbers are required for on-screen administrations
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.