Click to browse products
Paper Forms and Hand Scoring Materials
Test forms, response booklets and scoring reference manuals.
RAASI Introductory Kit
RAASI Test Booklets (25)
William M. Reynolds, PhD
Quickly identify adolescents (ages 12-19 years) in need of psychological evaluation and services. These adolescents may exhibit significant adjustment problems in the areas of anti-social behaviours, anger problems and emotional distress. The RAASI may be administered to large or small groups or to individuals.
- Only 32 items; derived from the item pool of the Adolescent Psychopathology Scale (APS).
- 3rd-grade reading level.
- 4 scales: Anti-social Behaviour (AB), Anger Control Problems (AC), Emotional Distress (ED), and Positive Self (PS). Also yields a Total Adjustment score (AdjT).
- Useful in a multiple-gate screening process to identify adolescents at risk.
- Hand-scorable test booklet.
- Raw score to T-score conversions for total standardisation sample, gender, age group and gender-by-age group.
- Normative data derived from 1,827 adolescents.
- Reliability coefficients range from .81-.88 for the AB, AC, and ED scales, .71 for PS and .91 for AdjT.
- Test-retest reliability ranges from .83-.89.
- Moderate to strong correlations between RAASI scales and domain-related APS and MMPI scales.
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.