William M. Reynolds, PhD
The SIQ assesses the frequency of suicidal thoughts in adolescents and may be used to evaluate or monitor troubled youths. Because not all depressed adolescents are suicidal and not all suicidal adolescents are depressed, the SIQ is a valuable component in a comprehensive assessment of adolescent mental health.
- Items rated on a 7-point scale.
- Hand Score for individual or small group administration.
- Grades 10-12 (SIQ); Grades 7-9 (SIQ-JR).
- Use to evaluate large-scale intervention/prevention programs.
- Reliability coefficients are .97 for the SIQ; .93-.94 for the SIQ-JR.
- Validity consistently supported in many published content, construct and clinical studies
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.