Computer Scoring Materials
Peter R. Vagg, PhD, Charles D. Spielberger, PhD, ABPP, and PAR Staff
This unlimited-use program provides interpretation of STAXI-2 scores based on clinician entry of item scores.
The PC Based software examines an individual's scale and subscale scores, both separately and in combination, and generates a comprehensive interpretive report based on research findings. The STAXI-2:IR software includes the following features:
- Calculates scale and subscale raw scores, converts them to percentiles and T scores, and generates an individualised report.
- Generates a profile based on the appropriate age and gender normative group.
- Provides interpretive information regarding elevated scale and subscale scores, as well as relevant scale/subscale interactions.
- Evaluates the risk of developing medical problems.
- Permits unlimited scoring and report generation.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
Other virtual machine solutions (e.g., Parallels, VMWare) are not supported.
NTFS file system; CD-ROM drive for installation; Internet connection or telephone for software activation.
Note: The STAXI-2:IR software is not administered on-screen. Item Booklets and Rating Sheets are needed for administration. The STAXI-2:IR software allows you to compare scores for an individual across time (e.g. pre/post measures) and may also be exported to other databases when comparison among groups is desired.
NB: Prices are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. NZ customers need to log in to view ex-GST prices.